capital

18.12.12

18 again ♥

Posted by ~Aishah Puteh :) ~ at 5:57 AM
Assalamualaikum.
Kalau tak jawab dosa, kalau jawab sayang. Hikhok Hikhok :PP
Helloooooo dear readers :)

So, the time is currently 9.30 pm and i'm tired like hell.

Tak remaja tidur awal

Look,
You guys HAVE to understand my situation.
I've been training for like a couple of hours in the pool plus the fitness training. And, I'm READY TO DROP!

Tapiiii, tetap gagahkan diri sebab nak buat entry ni.
____________________________________________________________

18. It's one of my favourite number. Just for you to know. Especially when it comes to DATE. 
Today's 18.12.12. And I'm reaaaalllllyyy grateful to Allah for meeting this 18th day for this month.\
Alhamdulillah :')

What's so special on that date? Yeah. Soalan yang bagusss. 
18. Every month kita akan jumpa tarikh nie right? But to me, kalau jummpa tarikh nie, it's like to be on cloud nine. Terujaaaa bukan main. Since the historical date, 18 June 2012 :D

So, it's a total seven months, I guess.

All I want to say is,
THANK YOU.
I would say it for a triple zillion times IF I can.
IMPOSSIBLE? I mention the IF right? Good :)

FOR EVERYTHING. You've changed me. A LOT. For the better, 
InsyaAllah. 

For your patience.
We've been fighting for like a thousand times and you still can stand me. To be honest, MOST of our fight are my fault. But you keep on saying that it was your fault. Im really sorry :( Sometimes i'm just testing how loyal you are. And for the conclusion, you're truly is :)

For the smile you've curved on my face.
I SMILE everytime I see you. *Even susah nak jumpa sekarang
I SMILE everytime I received your messages.

You make me feel stronger than i used to.

Walaupun DIA tak dapat menggantikan tempat Yang Maha Esa serta mama and papa yang teguh ada dalam hati nie, Aishah takkan lupakan dia.


"For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life's philosophy - Thank you sincerely." -

And it truly comes from the bottom of my heart.

I always hope that Allah will not let me forgetting the people I LOVE ;')
Amin ~

I hope this friendship lasts forever, till Jannah.
InsyaAllah, Amin :)

#If YOU're reading this. THANK YOU, again :D

Assalamualaikum,
LOL,


Samahna Ya Allah...



♥ BE HEARD.BE PROUD.BE STRONG ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

footsteps here MR. & MISSIE :3

 

Miss Imperfect Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea