Assalamualaikum :)
Hyeee, Hyee awak!
Awak laa ! Aah, awak!
Okay, fine. Taknak ngaku sudahh *mata ke atas
Okay, here it goes.
Today's 16.12.12
Happy batchday SuperNova !
*Ezanie, aku pinjam sekejap gambar kau tauu, #sebabcantiksangat Nnti aku pulangkan balik :DD
Semoga kita akan sentiasa bersama mengharungi segalanya :)
Mujahaddah Fillah :)
SPM fighter 2016, together we can make HISTORY , InsyaAllah.
We'll be facing a whole new year, so, Tanak gaduh2 lagii okay?
Kalau ade rasa tak puas hati ke, terus terang jee ;)
Jadikan kesalahan orang lain sebagai pengajaran kepada kita.
*note to myself, and of course, you guys :)
Teena Roslan once said :
"Kami Team PBS, takkan terpisah. Walaupun kami tak ada PMR, kena tulis nama every page, kami tetap Team PBS. Kami buddyz takkan terpisah :)"
AGREE!
We're the starter of the PBS. To tell the truth, I'm PROUD OF IT. Do you?
We gonna be together, side by side, holding hands and FACE whatever in front to get in front of ANYTHING !
Our time in 2012, will always in my memories, FOREVER, InsyaAllah :)
Thank you for everything guys. For making my Life As A Form One some kind of "I'm living in Fairytale"
You guys are the BEST !
As for my BESTTTTIESSS or should I say my friends,
Thank you. A million, billion and even a triple zillion thank you.
For always by my side through thick and thin. For giving useful advises whenever I need them. For changing me to a BETTER person, InsyaAllah :)
For lending me your shoulders when I cries *okay aku tahu banyak kali. CEMBENG ! :PP*
FOR EVERYTHING, and EVERY SINGLE thing you've done for me.
These peoples are:
Mardiana, Yasmin, Miraaaa/ Taiyaa, Teena, PIEQA, MISYA, IERA, Maria, IMI, G-A, Hazwan, Muizzzzzzzzzz, Fathul , Nofil AND EVERYONEE ! SEMUA !
Thank you, again and again.
The memory we've face through is a memory that I'll remember till the last breath that I take, InsyaAllah.
END.
__________________________________________________________________________
Kalau nak tengok balik OUR malam talentime,
Click this little thing. CAREFUL ! You might break it. HAHA. ~joke
Other linkies about Supernova, the PBS team:
Sorry for taking your time hereee :') Thank you for reading and sudi buka juga mata anda memandang blog yang "cantik" ini :D Mwehehehehe ~
Bye, Assalamualaikum. Kalau tak jawab dosa, kalau jawab sayang :)
Love,
Korang mesti dari group SuperNova *facebook* tu kn?
Mehh aku bawak korang balik g sana. Jommm, tumpang aku ramaiii2.
Click:

0 comments:
Post a Comment
footsteps here MR. & MISSIE :3